Saturday, June 12, 2010

In the summertime when the weather is nice ...






                                                             North Padre Island June 2010
What a busy little girl we have.  We went to the coast last weekend for a quick trip and she loved it!!  Upon our arrival she interrupted Max and Ruby blaring on the DVD player to scream (at the top of her lungs no less!) "BEEEEAAAACCCCCHHH!!!".  I didn't think she remembered it from last year, but that shows what I know.  She loved splashing in the surf, chunking her mermaid Barbie out to sea, and "swimming" with daddy.  You will note there are few if any pics of me, as I am quickly approaching the "big as a house" phase of pregnancy :)  I just do not carry babies cute ... sigh.  On a lighter note, I did get some sun which is awesome since I was also quickly approaching transparent.  We had a great little trip and are hoping to go again maybe in mid-July!
My beach baby!!


Mama and Ella walking Bob Paul Pier (she was so excited!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment